Τετάρτη 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

24 hours are simply not enough...

The past week I've been forced to deal and struggle with the same kind of dilemma - time - that bothered since I first created this blog.
This time, however, the matter is much more persistent since the focus of my blog is much clearer and interrelated with my professional choreographic work; which is what I want to do for ever and ever and ever...

The increasingly limited time or complete absence of free time that I've been experiencing for the past week has infuriated me because it does not allow me to do the things that I really really reaaaally want to do. And this is where a huge collision in created. Obviously, I cannot limit the time of my other activities (studie - looots of them! -  and work) and I need to eat and sleep to be able to sustain myself and not fall down.

So what does one do in such a situation?
Well, that beats me because I've yet to find a solution that satisfies me.

I haven't been able to touch my blog and discuss the development - as miniscule as it is at this point in the midst of everything else - of the project I'm currently working on, or even develop this project as much as I would like.

So where do we draw the limit between the things that we have to do (for progression, survival, etc) and the things that we want to do and drive us through every day? Can a balance between the two ever be achieved?...

['Existential]' questions such as the above are troubling me and my mind has gone vortex-like in order to try to figure out something.

My only conclusion so far goes as follows:

Apparently 24 hours are not enough, but who am I to dare to change the clock that runs and dominates the world, and subsequently, our whole lives...???... Yet, can I dare change the clock that I've set on my personal life??....

###







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου