Δευτέρα 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

New month...new season...new beginnings and transformations...

It's been a long long time since I last sat down and started typing words on my laptop for the blog...
I've often wondered why I wasn't able to keep it going with regular posts as I had initially intended and the answer was always apparent to me; I was studying, and at the same time working, and at the same time dancing. Time just wasn't enough for me to keep in touch with my inner blogger.

Now, I've come to realize that this lack of time was just an excuse and an attempt to not face the truth. And the truth is that I really didn't know where I wanted to "travel" with this blog. My own thoughts, for sure, but the kind of thoughts I was seeking was not evident until this summer.

Presenation of Research Projects at Kinitiras Studio: [hjärtslag]

So, this July I was lucky enough and blessed enough to get a taste of what I want to with my life. After attending the Kinitiras Choreography Lab and going through this whole process of being in the studio everyday for a generous amount of hours, thinking, creating, dancing, processing, conceptualizing, archiving, and blogging (http://4kinitiraslabsummer2013.blogspot.gr/p/participant-maria-sermpou.html), it just HIT me..! The thoughts and words that do matter enormously to me right now are those related to the choreographic intention and the choreographic process that lead to the creation of movement.

Of course, the journey of Kinitiras has been documented in detail in the specific blog, but that was only the beginning. With a new [choreographic intention] in mind and words and the opportunity to realize this idea very soon (more to come on the following days!) I decided to transform my personal blog into a [documentation process] of my own journey of movement. This is precisely the reason why I chose the beginnning of September to launch this transformation as this is a new beginning for me in a sense. And I couldn't help but take advantage of the corellation between the new month, the new season (autumn's here!) and this new beginning/transformation!!!

###

2 σχόλια:

  1. Καλή επιτυχία!!!!!!!!!! Εύχομαι να είσαι πάντα τόσο δημιουργική κ να έχεις τα αποτελέσματα που επιθυμείς!!!! Φιλιά !! Ελένη Δημητρίου.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σ'ευχαριστώ πάρα πάρα πολύ ξαδερφούλα μου!!!!!!! Φιλάκια πολλά!!!!

      Διαγραφή